We’re preparing for our annual donation auction and we need your support. This is our major fund-raising event and helps pay for the monthly rent, door prizes, refreshments, Christmas party bingo prizes, quiz night prizes, summer doggie roast and many other things. Last year, we raised over $4,000 which allowed us to discount everyone’s cost for Christmas dinner (free members, youth, $5 guests).
We welcome all donations. However, experience has taught us that items valued above $10 garner more spirited bidding.
Search through your coins and/or currency this week to find donations – maybe your duplicates or coins you really no longer care about. Bring them to the January meeting where we can begin to catalog the items. — Sam F.
- NETCC Newsletter January 2019
- NETCC Newsletter December 2018
- NETCC Newsletter November 2018
- NETCC Newsletter October 2018
- NETCC Newsletter September 2018
- NETCC Newsletter August 2018
- NETCC Newsletter July 2018
- NETCC Newsletter June 2018
- NETCC Newsletter May 2018
- NETCC Newsletter April 2018
- NETCC Newsletter March 2018
- NETCC Newsletter February 2018
- NETCC Newsletter January 2018
A group of collectors normally meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at the North Richland Hills Library. This is a casual meeting with no specific format, but with a topic for each meeting (suggestions are welcome) and the conversation is allowed to flow freely. This meeting is open to anyone interested, and is not associated with NETCC. There are no dues, no membership rolls, just fun.
If you or someone you know is interested, contact Kevin Kell.
Numismatic News has postted several free guides on their site and made them available for downloads. Included in this informatin is a U.S. Type Identification Guide, How to Store Coins, and Grading Paper Money. See this link to Numismatic News for more information.
Thanks Jerry for the heads up!